S7 Step 7 Missing Column

slp530

For whatever reason :confused: I have somehow manage to "loose or hide" the Actual value column when viewing a datablock online. I have searched all the options I can find, Right clicked till the mouse buttons almost worn out. Has anyone come across this before, I know it will be something simple but for the life of me I can't find it.;). Any ideas. Thanks

Post a screen shot.

Here's DB3 in declaration view and DB99 in data view - is this your problem ?

dbv.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen this happening when switching screen resolution.
Try menu view column width there you can set the width. You can also try menu view and zoom in and out.

Online view can be Data or Declaration. Monitor is only possible in data view - if in declaration view a message comes up when you try and monitor.

onlv.JPG

I will grab a screen shot a work tomorrow, bit embarrased really. Programmed S7 for several years, just cant seem to find the cause. Thanks for the help.

This happens to me every couple of years, and for the life of me I can't tell what triggers it. And how it suddenly becomes fixed again is equally as mysterious, so I can't help you. I know I can get the resize arrows to appear, so you could try that and see if you get the column back.

Thank you for your help, The link supplied by Bratt worked a treat. Change the zoom and the back to 100% reveals the Actual Value column.