OT (on topic - I think)

My eldest daughter's birthday was yesterday, she turned 26.
My wife could find only a half dozen candles for the birthday cake.

I said "no problem, we only need 3. Here, I'll show you"

1, 1, space, 1, space.

I will concede that it's tough to delineate what constitutes a 'space' on a birthday cake.

The others were not amused. Which proves that famous signature line that there are only 10 kinds of people . . .

1, 1, space, 1, space.

I will concede that it's tough to delineate what constitutes a 'space' on a birthday cake.

The others were not amused. Which proves that famous signature line that there are only 10 kinds of people . . .

:D

Reminds me of a t-shirt i have.
"There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who dont"

1, 1, space, 1, space.

Use lit, unlit candles :ROFLMAO:

And be sure you are the one that lights the candles that are supposed to be lit!
That could be a disaster, but since she is 26 and not 36, not too bad to recover from. :)