I need a project Topic

Batching process like Soup is a good one, this will improve your skills.
Think about designing (on Paper) a simple batching process.
For example:
You have a vessel with load cells, therefore you need to process the data from them into a meaningful measurement i.e. kg, think about the recipe structure, this could be quite simple i.e. most PLC's now have enough memory to store a few recipes, what additions do you need, i.e. water, oil, manual addition like veg or meat, perhaps an emulsion (starch), mixing times/speeds of agitators, heating blending (perhaps shear mixers), batch sampling, discharge to a cooling vessel then the cooling cycle i.e. vacuum or glycol cooling, transfer to bins or vessels ready for production.
Design your process plant i.e. how many valves, motors, inverters for speed settings, heating loops i.e. jacketed steam, have flexible recipe structure i.e. all recipe stages are almost the same contain things like weight to be added, does it require mixing & blending, heating times etc.
the recipe may contain a field that dictates the type of addition, i.e. water milk, emulsion, manual addition, heating & mixing only etc. that way each stage is the same it's just the variables that are enabled & the product type.
here is a simple one.
Recipe stage:
Type of addition (0-4) 0= no addition, 1 = manual addition, 2 = water etc.
Mixer required (0-1) yes/no
Heating required (0-1) Yes/no
Blend required (0-1) yes/no
Mix time
Temperature
etc.
This will give you a good grounding, for many of the types of code you need to produce i.e. analogs, digital I/O, maths sequences.
Easy to simulate as you can write extra blocks for the simulation of valves opening/closing, incrementing/decrementing the weight & heating etc.
handling of recipes.
If you think this is probably too advanced then perhaps a simple pick & place system that picks up a drum at a station moves it to an elevator/tipper, raises it, tips it, returns back for next drum.

Strips-Hello-world-600-finalenglish.jpg

But seriously, I would work down instead of up.

For example, create a block/routine/ladder/series-of-Structured-Text-statments that implements the TON instruction.

If you are a toolmaker already but don't know much about PLCs, learning the vocabulary and syntax first (building blocks i.e. XIC/NO/XIO/NC/OTE/Coil/TON/TOF/RTO/FIFO/CTU/CTD/CTUD/ADD/SUB/MUL/DIV/PID/PIDE/etc.) is where you may want to spend your time.

What environment are you working in (ladder/ST/AB/Siemens/LogixPro/RSLogix5/500/5000)?

Search this site for keywords like "traffic light" or "conveyor fifo." Note that there is also a [Learn PLCs] links at the top of this page, and the maintainer of this site also offers training materials.

Batching process like Soup is a good one, this will improve your skills.
Think about designing (on Paper) a simple batching process.
For example:
You have a vessel with load cells, therefore you need to process the data from them into a meaningful measurement i.e. kg, think about the recipe structure, this could be quite simple i.e. most PLC's now have enough memory to store a few recipes, what additions do you need, i.e. water, oil, manual addition like veg or meat, perhaps an emulsion (starch), mixing times/speeds of agitators, heating blending (perhaps shear mixers), batch sampling, discharge to a cooling vessel then the cooling cycle i.e. vacuum or glycol cooling, transfer to bins or vessels ready for production.
Design your process plant i.e. how many valves, motors, inverters for speed settings, heating loops i.e. jacketed steam, have flexible recipe structure i.e. all recipe stages are almost the same contain things like weight to be added, does it require mixing & blending, heating times etc.
the recipe may contain a field that dictates the type of addition, i.e. water milk, emulsion, manual addition, heating & mixing only etc. that way each stage is the same it's just the variables that are enabled & the product type.
here is a simple one.
Recipe stage:
Type of addition (0-4) 0= no addition, 1 = manual addition, 2 = water etc.
Mixer required (0-1) yes/no
Heating required (0-1) Yes/no
Blend required (0-1) yes/no
Mix time
Temperature
etc.
This will give you a good grounding, for many of the types of code you need to produce i.e. analogs, digital I/O, maths sequences.
Easy to simulate as you can write extra blocks for the simulation of valves opening/closing, incrementing/decrementing the weight & heating etc.
handling of recipes.
If you think this is probably too advanced then perhaps a simple pick & place system that picks up a drum at a station moves it to an elevator/tipper, raises it, tips it, returns back for next drum.

This is detailed. I will work on this and let you know the progress but firstly I will get the flow process done and feed you back.
Hopefully, you can support me along the line if I need help.

But seriously, I would work down instead of up.

For example, create a block/routine/ladder/series-of-Structured-Text-statments that implements the TON instruction.

If you are a toolmaker already but don't know much about PLCs, learning the vocabulary and syntax first (building blocks i.e. XIC/NO/XIO/NC/OTE/Coil/TON/TOF/RTO/FIFO/CTU/CTD/CTUD/ADD/SUB/MUL/DIV/PID/PIDE/etc.) is where you may want to spend your time.

What environment are you working in (ladder/ST/AB/Siemens/LogixPro/RSLogix5/500/5000)?

Search this site for keywords like "traffic light" or "conveyor fifo." Note that there is also a [Learn PLCs] links at the top of this page, and the maintainer of this site also offers training materials.

I'm not new to PLC programming though I'm still on learning phase that's why I'm looking for a topic to improve my skills

If you are using GxWorks3 and GOT terminala there is(are) excellent simulator(s) integrated. Also try examples on MyMitsubishi and try to understand them. My best advice is to learn to organize program and tags, and to "downgrade" processes to simple tasks that can be easily debugged. It will be a good start.