OT Complete motor controllers

leitmotif

Have an opportunity to get two appear to be brand new never used complete motor controllers in stainless steel cabinets approx 40" wide x 48 hi x 12" deep. Cabinets are stainless contain AB Powerflex 700 drive, disconnect fuses control transformer etc. VFDs are rated for 45 kW regular duty and 37 heavy duty, 480 line voltage.

Hopefully I was successful at attaching a photo.

QUESTIONS
1. Is there any way to adapt these to run on a 325 VDC line. I realize these would want near 700 VDC and the answer is probably NO because of too many modifications but have to ask to make sure I tried.

2. Is anyone interested in buying one or (preferably) both.
Your cost would be 2000 each plus freight plus crating. Would need response in 72 hours from now. I would like 500 earnest money non refundable UNLESS I am unable to get them. I have no idea if they will run or if there are any errors in construction and will not be able to make these guarantees - gotta be honest and upfront about this.

It may be best to reply by private message I think

Dan Bentler

127644201010813382210179302182.jpg

Last edited: