just new in plc world

kenmuli

guys am new in the plc world,am calling upon every ones support to help me learn and build my career in this field.ive tried it out my self and taught my self a few things in programming but i also need that core knowledge in plc related issues.i will keep my eyes on this site to learn so many new things.anyway thanx.nice time ken

Hi,
You will learn alot of stuff on this site.l have been here for a couple of months and am still leaning and appreciating the knowledge from the experts we have on this site.You are well come.

Similar Topics

Years ago, when I was an Automation engineer, I relied on this site heavily, for help, with questions I had. Many times, this site saved my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a very simple logic with some light sensors and RFID reader, which are providing start and stop events for capturing some short...
Replies
Views
NB in the PLC world and I would really appreciate help from the veterans in this domain. Today was a great day learned a ton about 525s. Here is...
Replies
Views
Hey Gang, Considering how quickly I can pack this post with statements and questions, I'm gonna keep it simple and build from there. I got a...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. New to the site and to PLC knowledge to an extent. i am retired and have been for 8 years looking to get back to work and have an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom