SST Card Configuration

Hi,

I am working on existing system where Allen Bradley (SLC 5/04) communicates to Siemens S7-315 PLC through SST card.
I don't have the original SST card configuration file. I have uploaded the configuration using SST Profibus Configuration software.

I found that all 16 modules have been used in configuration. I want to add '3 words output' in configuration.
One of the existing module has '1 byte output' configured. When I deleted the same and try to add new output module then I get only option to add is '1 byte output' and rest all are input modules.

Question:
IS this the limitation of GSD file which is present at this time in SST card? (I think that GSD file found when uploaded is GSD of SST and not the siemens GSD)
How to modify / reconfigure the GSD?
Is it possible to configure new configuration using another GSD file using SST card configuration software?
Does SST card hardware has limitation of GSD (Compatible to specific GSD)? (e.g. does it work with specific GSD or another GSD can be configured)

Thanks and Regards,

SST card configuration

The GSD file for Siemans has to be imported into SST configuration software. The selections in drop down list comes from this GSD file. You can open GSD file with notepad and make changes. The GSD file for Siemans module will show structure for SST configuration file, be sure to follow exactly or data will be shifted.