SST Card not connecting

phadima

Hi

Can you please help me i'm battling to connect to the sst card this issue started few day ago i've tried wiht rslinx and it gives me the message that says opening rslinx failed and with ethernet it says failed to read the module id please help whan cab be wrong?

Thanks for a reply nhatsen

we are using Rockwell plc rslogix 5000 with Molex sst profibus card used for our analoques.The problems started only few days ago when we wanted to connect to the sst card we keep getting the error that says opening rslinx connection failed

Have you configured your board, have you configured you RSlogix 5000 program ?? is your profibus cable connected to SST board according to specs ?, Is your board configured as a master or slave.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, Have some cards Profibus SST-PB3-CLX Card that after power down, when back online again just said EB14 error. Anyone know this...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I've been given a huge task to accomplish, Basically I have to update our old Wintelligent View HMI computers to Wonderware for our...
Replies
Views
I have a tank farm, approx 20 tanks. These tanks each have a E&H PMP75 profibus sensor the sensors are on 2 nodes of profibus PA which comes from...
Replies
Views
Anyone know a source for the SST-PFB-SLC card? Apparently SST was bought by Woodhead who was bought by Molex. I can find some references to SST...
Replies
Views
AB controllogix, Molex profibus SST card and Siemens MicroMaster 440 & Sinamics G150 Hi, I have project which use AB Controllogix as PLC and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom