ISO 9001 vs Six Sigma Quality Programs

Rob S.

I know this is not the correct forum,but I was wondering what you thought of Quality Improvement programs like ISO , Six Sigma , etc. We are a ISO 9001 company and I was thinking
about the Six Sigma program. I am looking for a less costly program , and something that will help us with a more internal disciplined approach to quality improvement .

Thanks in advance,

BP are ISO 9001.

Quality improvement is essential but I have serious doubts about the actual usefulness of the different standards.

'ISO 9001 doesn't stop catastrophes, but they are some of the best documented catastrophes you will ever see (until you hear the whirring of shredder motors).'

Bryan

Similar Topics

I used up my last new Allen-Bradley SLC 5/04 controller. Does anyone have info on a good reliable place to get a new one for a decent price, or...
Replies
Views
I have no experience with KepWare and am having trouble getting FTV SE to communicate. We have one computer in the field with FTV SE and...
Replies
Views
Wizards, I have a hard drive failure in a National Instruments controller. I am able to replace the drive, however the ISO dvd that came with...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, i uninstalled and reinstalled my Step 7 but afterwards any project I will open has an object that cannot be displayed or loaded...
Replies
Views
I have an existing system using a Phoenix Contact WLAN 4321 long-range point-to-point Ethernet extender which works pretty well for our purposes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom