"Runtime Error" during starting of the project in RSView32

Hi u all Resp. friends...
I m facing a strange problem in my SCADA software. I have PLC5 and RSVIEW32 as a SCADA software. The OS in my server is WIN NT VER 4.0. The SCADA project was running fine but one day suddenly I found the system was hanged up and after restarting the sys. I got RUNTIME ERROR message when I run the RSVIEW32. Pls tell me what could be the reason behind this n how to short out this problem? I have checked by re-installing d RSVIEW but same problem still exists..

what version of RSView32 do you have loaded as I think there is a limit to which version will work on Windows NT4

Had you are did you do any updates in RSView32. ?

You could try what is below to see if it helps
This I have posted before.
Sometimes when edits are done in RSView 32, the project just does not want to release the cache files, and tries to keep running on previous settings.

A repair I do if any issue crops up, is to shut down the project, then in windows explorer, go into the project folder, open the cache folder, and blow away all files in that cache folder, they will be rebuilt on the next start up.

The next thing I do is go to the projects Tag folder, and look for one file with "the project name".cac
I THEN BLOW THAT ONE ONLY AWAY, leaving all the other files in that folder, this .cac file also will be rebuilt on project start up.

Then shut down computer and reboot and run your project.

I cant promise this will fix your problem, but it wont harm it either.