ML1400 to sureservo

hackj0632

hello guys,
im using a sure servo drive to index registered film. the sequence is fairly simple index specified revs/counts while indexing read registration mark and go to offset distance. the reason for index distance one is for possible unregistered film. any help on position command sequence's would be great.

i have gotten this to work using the homing method. 1) home read mark and offset works alright i would rather use the position command features. homing has a limited velocity and no accel deccel parameter. any ideas guys

if i didnt explain anything complete me let me know

Similar Topics

Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
Hi, We may of finally received out first v21 ML1400. IP address set, proceed to download standard file for our machines & at about the 80% mark...
Replies
Views
I have a Allen Bradely 1500 that has a cracked board. It still works but needs replaced (battery is no longer connected). To make migration easier...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a new project for a vacuum conveying system. We require to add another HMI to the existing system which will then feed 2 separate...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have connected a Keyence SR1000 to a Compact Logix PLC and am triggering the scanner and reading barcodes over Ethernet/IP, no issues...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom