Omron CPM1 RS422

GMDQE

somebody has CPM1A-CIF11 schema or how to replace it?
I have done for a converter Peripherial CPM1A the converter SN75179. CPM1A communication is blinking, but not CPM1A communication. I do not know what to do ...
thank you

f2uYM

I am not sure what you are asking. If you feel the CIF11 is defective, you can get a replacement from Omron. I have also had that port on the PLC go bad for some reason. Do you have another CIF11 on another PLC you could swap with to see if the problem moves with that CIF11?

Stu......

I try to do the replacement for the original. It's for home use, which decides the price of course .... and I need more pieces
I made a converter that works with RS232 and NT31 CPM1A perfectly. But needs more than 25 meters ....

USB RS 232 Convertor

f2Ekv

Last edited: