OT ... blowtorch-filled tinker's paradise - for rent ...

I saw in the article they have one in Raleigh... Now if they would just build one in Charlotte...

I bet they would have enough demand around here if for no ther reason than for access to the machining tools.

Great Idea

Thanks for the info., Ron. I have inquired about franchise opportunities in the Columbia area. Since I am recently unemployed, this seems like a great idea to me. I am really interested in everyone elses opinion of this concept.

Maybe a "PLC corner" in the back?

:)

Similar Topics

Hey all, I have a program that when you open the tag database the search field is already filled in, and limits the database to that search. We...
Replies
Views
Dear, I am wondering if there is an ultrasonic type flowmeter (clamp on) for measuring flow in partially filled pipes. The ones that I was...
Replies
Views
Dear, Pipe size is 1200mm and I need to install sensor for measuring flow, I check krohne and Toshiba for electromagnetic flowmeter for partial...
Replies
Views
Heya everyone, I'm working on a wincc flexible project and I'm trying to get an object or image that shows a circle and they fill a sector in...
Replies
Views
I will have a punt here that some of the 'oldies' have come across these before. I have a 22KW motor that has an oil filled centrifugal clutch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom