MM420 / Profibus / HMI

I am new to the whole siemens programming. I have a s7-300 series PLC. ET-200S. I am typically installing GE PLC's. I finally figured out HW Config / The address for RTD's and so on.

I downloaded a simple FB for controlling my Freq. Drives. I have 10 drives in total. I am programming in Ladder because I know it the best.

So I Dray FC14 into my ladder (Network 1) and set it up. HW_i/o_address...and memory bits.

It's all good I can control one drive at a time...Now I want to control all 10 drives and I don’t want to use memory bits for On/OFF control, I want to used my scaled RTD input which is fine, easy programming. And I just use the Memory bit I feel like.....( M9.0 ) would be ok right?

The annoying thing is I can't figure out how to setup my own set point for Freq. So far I have just been using the original M0.4 (or something like that from the original FB I downloaded) to control the set point on all the drives but I want to control the speed of every drive separately. Are there any pitfalls to avoid?

Can I just feed that input memory bit with any INT 0 to 16480?
What would be the syntax for that? Everything else in the program somehow works.

Again, I have very little knowledge on the Siemens platform right now so even "basic" things I might not know.

Also I have an 8" colour HMI that I will be installing. I have to program it with WINCC. How does addressing work on it? Do I just assign an address on the HMI program and then use that address in my LADDER logic? My HMI connects via Ethernet cable to the integrated RJ45 jack on the ET 200S.

Thanks!
Dave