Controllogix Program Comparing

Mtech

Trying to help a coworker with a good question. Question: is there a way to compare two program files using 5000 platform. In the past I have opened two programs and sized them side by side in window and all was good. However he was wondering if it could be done similar to a 500 platform. I couldn't find anything and hate to give up so soon. Thanks in advance.

Yes, there is a compare utility available but it is a seperate install. Look on your Contrologix CDs or download it from AB's website

You may already have it loaded you can find it in its default path at
<Start button> <All Programs> <Rockwell Software> <RSLogix 5000>

You should be able to find it from there as I don't have a copy in front of me

It is different, whilst still similar to the RSLogix 5 and RSLogix 500 that you know