ge fanuc run led

basharath

dear all
the plant has started after a long time and the gefanuc 28pt micro plc is not showing run led.
what can be the problems and how to solve them.

It is most likely that this unit has been installed without a battery on the RAM, or the battery is dead. If you are lucky the program will be available in backup form on the installed CPU's Flash memory or in the files on a CD or USB drive.

dear russ u r 100% r8,yesterday i went to site and found there was no logic in the plc...thanks i have kept its backup with me....

what i thought was might be some outputs are not working...but it was as u said..this is where the experience works.

Similar Topics

Dear Everyone I work with PLC GE-Fanuc. But I don't know that "PLC GE-Fanuc (Series 90-30 and VersaMax) can Online Edit Programming while...
Replies
Views
We have a GE Fanuc PLC 90-30. After power cycle, it would not go into run mode. Power LED on, but no Run LED. No Fault LED either. When we got...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a R30iA Fanuc Controller with a main routine running 24/7. Recently, we have added a new machine to the cell, so this...
Replies
Views
Hi I've got a GE Fanuc 90-30 that had a faulty output card. I powered down, then replaced the card and powered up. The PLC won't go back into...
Replies
Views
I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom