RSLinx DDE Topic

toarts

Hello guys,

I have been trying since yesterday, I can't activate DDE TOPIC lists on RSLinx Classic Single Node. I've tried all configuration settings, that I can think off, change them around etc. I have succesfully load the activation license. I am trying to use DDE to get the data to Wonderware Intouch. Is ther anything that I am missing?

Thank you so much for any help.

Toarts

Hello guys,

I have been trying since yesterday, I can't activate DDE TOPIC lists on RSLinx Classic Single Node. I've tried all configuration settings, that I can think off, change them around etc. I have succesfully load the activation license. I am trying to use DDE to get the data to Wonderware Intouch. Is ther anything that I am missing?

Thank you so much for any help.

Toarts

What Version of RSLinx are you using, what type of License?
What Operating System and Service Pack are you running it on?
What Version of Wonderware Intouch is installed?
What PLCs are you trying to Communicate with, exact Model and Versions?
What Communications type are you trying to use? i.e. DH+ etc.
What Driver in RSLinx are you using to Communicate with the PLC?
Are you In Support with AB, so we could point you to some Knowledgebase Articles?

Some Screen Shots might help too.

Stu.......

Thanks Stu...Please see below.
Version. 2.57.00 Full Blown Ver.
XP Pro SP3
Intouch 8.0
RXLogix 500 Ver. 8.30
AB_DF1-1 DH485
No

Thanks again for your help

Thanks Stu...Please see below.
Version. 2.57.00 Full Blown Ver.
XP Pro SP3
Intouch 8.0
RXLogix 500 Ver. 8.30
AB_DF1-1 DH485
No

Thanks again for your help

I am going to Infer from you answers you are trying to Communicate to SLC500 PLCs. Are these SLC5/03 PLCs? Are these direct Serial Connections?

Stu....