LibreOffice DDE RSLinx

rigsha97

I need to support some old data collection that is running on Excel, but I need to get it running on LibreOffice. The following statement works on Excel, but LibreOffice does not want to fill in the cells as wrote. It will fill in individual cells, but not the range. Can someone give me an idea that might help me out? Thanks!

This works:
Data = DDERequest(RSIchan, "HMI_DZ_PVCorr[1],L1,C1")
Range("[NewControlG_EL4.xlsm]Sheet2!B78").Value = Data

This does not:
Data = DDERequest(RSIchan, "HMI_DZ_PVCorr[1],L11,C11")
Range("[NewControlG_EL4.xlsm]Sheet2!B78:L78").Value = Data

If I do this, then it puts all the data in one cell:
Data = DDERequest(RSIchan, "HMI_DZ_PVCorr[1],L11,C11")
Range("[NewControlG_EL4.xlsm]Sheet2!B78").Value = Data

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hey Friends. I am currently trying to write approximately 700 tags from FtView13 to an Logix Emulate 5000. I am using rslinx DDE/OPC to create an...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading an old RSView32 v7.60 HMI to FactoryTalk View SE version 12.0 and I have an issue. There are some excel reports generated daily...
Replies
Views
This used to be an easy task in the past to get data into Excel, now I have 365, Excel just hangs when I paste the link. I've seen some guides to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm brand new to the forum and spent some time looking around but could not find an answer to my question. I'm using an excel spreadsheet to...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends; I copy the link of Tag value and paste it as a link in Excel but Cell shows #REF The images are attached where i am wrong...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom