RsLinx DDE/OPC Writing Register FTView

dhimas

Hey Friends.

I am currently trying to write approximately 700 tags from FtView13 to an Logix Emulate 5000. I am using rslinx DDE/OPC to create an OPC topic.

This process takes about 17-25 seconds to write new values to the PLC. i did monitor at DDE/OPC Server Diagnostic and i see that tag that send into my emulate is an increment 30 tag/second. also sometimes process get stuck and increase it can touch 35 second to completely write all tags.

my question is, does the amount of writing tags time can get speed up or it just normal for DDE/OPC? or maybe RsLinx have does have setting that i can adjust?

Any suggestions would be great :site:

Similar Topics

Hi, I am gonna use Rslinx classic 3.9 to copy DDE/OPC tags' link from CompactLogix CPU to Excel through Ethernet/IP but It does not show any of...
Replies
Views
Hi I have Linx classic and FT View ME and want to create a config sheet so i can send info from excel into my PLC. I have read various things...
Replies
Views
After using DDE in my PC applications for many years to interface to PLC programs through RSLinx, I'm FINALLY looking at trying to use a more up...
Replies
Views
Hello, so i am using the RSLing COPY OPD/DDE LINK to import a couple of tags into excel. Very simple, i know, i have done it a hundred times. The...
Replies
Views
I remember reading a thread that explained how to use a remote PC running RSLinx Classic as a server to allow an Ecxel spreadsheet running on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom