please i need help

eng-mohamed

i worked on project which i control stepper motor using its drive and rotary encoder which connected to mechanical arm i want to use plc to save the motion of encoder so that i can load it back to execute the program without using the mechanical arm the motion of the encoder in two direction.
my-email is [email protected]

please any one help me

With nearly no information what do you expect from us?
Please send one of two things
1. Crystal ball
2. Complete description of your project including overview of process, all compnenents identified by manufacturer model number and mechanical and or electrical ratings.

Dan Bentler

Similar Topics

Hello, I've got a program from a customer for a Micrologix, but can't open it without upgrading to a newer version of RSlogix 500. Could someone...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Just wondering if someone can help me please I have a timer when gets enable I move .acc value of that timer to another tag to store...
Replies
Views
I'm an electrician and I started to learn programming. My dream is to start programming for Siemens. I spoke with a company more about a job and...
Replies
Views
dear experts I'm using Siemens plc s7 1200 14c dc/dc/relay and it's voltage level is 24v and i need to use sensors with less than that level so...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please give me a link to click on that shows an example of RSLogix 500, 5000 and Allen Bradley wonderware, I have never even seen any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom