Beginner need help! Please...

If you want to start working in the field, you should do it alone. Half of the fun is figuring out how to do it.

I am sure someone here will end up giving you the solution, especially if you start offering money, but is that how you want to start at a company. By lying about writing a very basic program?

Regarding the using of E and A, this is the German annotation for I inputs and O outputs.
I have written and tested the program in the LogixPro simulator but will not be posting or sharing it until it is too late to get a grade for it. After then I "might" post it for future reference in the Downloads section.

Similar Topics

hello everyone, I have a siemens s7-1200 that is dismantle from a worksite. I want to learn writing program. however, it's locked and need a...
Replies
Views
Hi :site: I have worked with allen Bradley mainly and attended slc/plc5 fundamentals but didn't have much time into programming. Just for...
Replies
Views
First I'm am using the logixpro trial version form the learning pit. I'm having some problems with a program. I need some help. It would be...
Replies
Views
hey everyone, i am doinga project and wondering whether plc's are the riight thing to use and if so how difficult it would be to do. i will have...
Replies
Views
I have 2 CompactLogix 1769-L32E controllers. Each one has the following modules: Slot 1: 1769-IA16 AC Digital Input Slot 2: 1769-IQ16 DC Digital...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom