Need help with rev change please

Hello,

I've got a program from a customer for a Micrologix, but can't open it without upgrading to a newer version of RSlogix 500. Could someone please help convert it to a revision I can use? I've attached the file and an image of the revs I have available in RS500. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Micrologix Revisions.png

Attachments

• GLUE MACHINE - RHINO MACHINE 7.zip
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Changed it to a Series A, seems to check out, there are two shorted branches being used to jumper out some inputs.

No problem, I ran both programs through the RSLogix Compare Tool and it returned a difference in the processors (obviously), but there are also some extended Ethernet options on Channel 1 in the original project that aren't available on a Series A, but they don't seem to be anything groundbreaking, just some disabled protocols.