How to determine DirectLogic PLC memory usage in DirectSoft5?

AutomationJay

Hi, I'm new to DirectLogic PLCs and I need to know how to determine how much of the PLCs memory my program is using. Can't seem to find it in any of the DirectSoft5 menus. In RSLogix you can go to controller properties and it tells you how many memory words your program is using and how many are left. Thanks.

AutomationJay,

Welcome to the forum. Check the bottom boxes in DS5 near the PC system tray. There will be a number like 0768/7680 the first number before the slash is the words used. The number after the slash is the total available for the CPU.

words.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, i am a beginner with a Siemens Logo 8 PLC. I would determine the direction of an object if it passes a whole cycle of 2 input sensors. See...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking through the CIP_AXIS_DRIVE data type in a Logix controller to look for something that can tell me whether the current...
Replies
Views
I'm currently working on an MES interface PLC which passes around a whole bunch of strings. A lot of these strings are really just to allow for an...
Replies
Views
I don't use AB much these days, and any installs I've done in years past have been setup by myself from scratch, so I've always known what...
Replies
Views
Hello: I wonder if there is a way to find the CPU load of a Logix processor, and if it is not possible to determine this in an absolute way, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom