s7 iso-on-tcp netpro diag. connection closed?

udtwmc

Hi,

I am unsuccesful in trying to establish an iso-on-tcp communication between a cp443-3 to cp343-1lean using the fc 5/6 (ag_send/rcv) blocks (I haven't done this before). The connection status in netpro says 'closed' in the cpu400 and 'passive waiting to establish connection' in the cpu300.

I have configured using netpro, across two separate projects, using 'other station' as the device to connect to. I am confident the ip addresses and subnet masks are correct for both projects.

I have made the cpu 400 the 'active' partner and have programmed only a fc6 ag_receive block (as I am after getting data from the cpu300). In the cpu300 project I have programmed the fc5 ag_send block.

Everything has compiled correctly and downloaded without errors to both cpu's.

What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Thank you for your response.

I thought 'get' and 'put' uses the s7-communication-protocol which can't be configured using 'other station' in the project? I want to keep both projects separate.

I have used get and put before, but i was keen to try using the ag_send/recv blocks this time.

Regards,

For anyone interested...I have solved my problem, by paying attention!

I had not used the same TSAP addresses in both the local and remote plc's. So in cpu400 the address were set in netpro as TSAP-1 (local) and TSAP-1 (remote) but in the cpu300 I had TSAP-2 (local) and TSAP-2 (remote)

Regards,