Redlion - CSDIO count issue

MWienstroer

I have a Redlion Modular Controller with a CSDIO input module attached. We have been successfully using this configuration to count input pulses.

In the latest project we needed to "and" two signals. The first signal is used to sense that a component is present. The second signal is picking up a pulse for a count.

I have "anded" the two signals on inputs 1 & 2 on the CSDIO logic program. From the "and" the signal is fed to the counter.

The problem I am running into is the counter is only seeing everyother pulse from input #2. Input 1 is in a steady state. Anyone know why I would be dropping every other pulse?

Thanks,
Mike

logic.jpg

The logic mode has a propagation delay of 400msec max. It seems that you are right on the border which would explain why you are missing some pulses. Can you slow down the input?

Thanks
Jeremy