Automation Direct DL06 with F0-04 THM

David_Emmerich

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a Automation Direct DL06 with F0-04 THM card reading temperatures at four different locations. I have followed the logic example in the manual verbatum and can see all four inputs in the control logic. The problem I am having is the temperatures all change together..i.e. all four temps raise and fall together when only one is being manipulated.

Any Ideas???

Can you zip your project and post it with a message so we can give you a more accurate solution?

Thanks

OK here ya go.

Just thinking here...there would not be a wiring issue here would it? The +'s and -'s are all correct. I have the - terminals all jumped together as per the wiring diagram. Is there anything else?

This is a good one. I can't say that I have ran across this particular problem either. I think you might have a bad module.

If you would like to RA it, give us a call at (800) 633-0405. If you decide to go that route, PM me and I'll tell you who to return it to so I can check it out.

This is a good one. I can't say that I have ran across this particular problem either. I think you might have a bad module.

If you would like to RA it, give us a call at (800) 633-0405. If you decide to go that route, PM me and I'll tell you who to return it to so I can check it out.

I happened to have another f0-04 thm thermocouple card and have already swapped them out to discover the same problem.