URGENT: CJ1M Problems - Please Help

jpmpinto

I am using a CJ1M CPU12-ETN with 4xADO81-V1, 1xID262, 1xOD212 and 1xOD232.
My company kept this PLC switched off in closet for 4 years. Someone a program and uploaded it to the PLC’s memory, but it has never been used.
Now I need to develop an application in VB.Net and I need a PLC and I m going to use this one. This application is going to be made in VB.NET and is going to read digital/analog signals and
actuate digital outputs. To do this I bought CX-Server Lite, but so far I am having serious problems in connecting to the PLC. I have trying by ETHERNET.
I know his IP and when “ping” the PLC answers, but no connection with CX-Server. A red light is blinking in ETHERNET module in ERC/ERH and the same is happening in the ADO81-V1 modules.

I think the PLC is badly configured, but I am not able to communicate with it for reset the configurations. Maybe try the RS232 connection, since the ETHERNET connection is off?
Please advice on how to aboard this issue? What the steps to put it communicating with CS-Server?