DIN Rail Mount USB Hub

Nice find, PLC Kid. With more PLCs sporting USB ports, a hub like that will come in handy. Too bad they forgot to add a DIN rail mount... šŸ™ƒ

šŸ»

-Eric

Nice find, PLC Kid. With more PLCs sporting USB ports, a hub like that will come in handy. Too bad they forgot to add a DIN rail mount... šŸ™ƒ

šŸ»

-Eric

It does have a din rail mount, scroll down on the link he provided.
There is even a video on it.

Similar Topics

I am looking for a fiber-to-copper media converter that is 120 VAC powered with terminals for placement in a small panel, so I can't use the wall...
Replies
Views
I have to mount a lot of slotted din rail and just ordered today. What is the best type and size of screw to use? Course or fine thread? I am...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to check and see if anyone can suggest an image storage method for vision systems. I have done some of this before with FTP to a...
Replies
Views
I thought I could easily find a previous thread where someone had used an adapter to mount an S7-300 CPU on a standrd 35 mm DIN rail, in stead of...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of a DIN rail mount 4 or 5 port 10Mb unmanaged ethernet switch in the $100 USD range? Phoenix Contact wants $400 for theirs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom