Fx-eeprom-16

LogicalThrill

Hello!
I can't get my program into the eeprom. I had insert the eeprom to PLC, but when I transfer program and press RUN, the old program in the eeprom starts!

How do I get the program to the eeprom?? (owerwrite the old program)

This is a work around: Ditch the EEPROM. Well don't throw it away! Leave it in the bottom the cabinet. Put in a note to let people know why it's out. (E.g had to re map a burnt output) Then dump your program into the PLC, cycle the power and you'll be away.

Might be a simple answer. Is the eeprom 'write' protected?

There is a little switch on the eeprom with a padlock sign showing lock or unlock.

And.......... you are actually trying to write to the eeprom - not just write to plc

It worked now! :) That was a FX2N-48MR-DS... But I took PLC-clear ALL , and took the eeprom away from PLC and insert it again. If I didn't took away the eeprom, it didn't worked.