FT View SE 5.0 Server "Not Loaded"

rleon

Hi, I have a problem wiht FTView 5.0 SE Server under Windows 2003 Server. After a windows disk cleanup (with the windows tool), when the computer reboot, the status of the server is "Not Loaded" (show it in the properties with right click) and clients cannot connect. I checked SE Manager and serves shows started. I have no redundancy and server is with the option to initialize with "Load when Windows initialize", so I can't find the cause of this problem. Neither I can't find the way to load it manually.

Maintenance technician reinstalled FT plataform and FT View SE, but the problem still persists.

Any idea or suggest?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Is there a simple way (VBA or macro language) to acknowledge ONLY the most recent alarm? I upgraded recently all the way from RSVIEW 32 7.60 to...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am new to this form and this might be a silly question. but i wanted to clarify this sentence i found in FactoryTalk Documentation. >>> •...
Replies
Views
Hi, Small issue i've really been beating myself up over today. I've been working with Panelview panels for years. Currently working on an older...
Replies
Views
Hello All, using FactoryTalk View Machine Edition v11. Does anybody know if there's a way to get a status bit to monitor connection to an OPC...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading an old RSView32 v7.60 HMI to FactoryTalk View SE version 12.0 and I have an issue. There are some excel reports generated daily...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom