hsce advanced configure blocked

jaimeng6

Hey everyone,
Problem: rslogix500 slc, 5/04,HSCE module.
I used to be able to go to the configuration tab of the HSCE module and enter the advance configuration. The same windows now everytime I click on the advance configuration it tells me it has caused an error and needs to shut rslogix down. Has anyone have an idea whether it is a options on rslogix or maybe it the windows? I have reinstalled both and still get the same results. Thanks.

My first three questions would be:

1. What revision of RSLogix 500 ?
2. What Windows Operating System and service pack ?
3. Create a new project and add the HSCE. Can you open the advanced configuration applet in that project ?

Similar Topics

I'm trying to set up a ring counter - one that transitions from 3599 to 0 (and 0 to 3599 in the reverse direction). My counter insists on...
Replies
Views
I had a 1746-HSCE go suspected bad. have to swap the card in the morning. Other than dip switch settings is there any configuration to do?
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a machine where was a servo with extra encoder. That encoder had resolution 100ppr/5V. We did replace complet servopack (...
Replies
Views
Hello, First I looked at Manuel and Plctalk but I did not find or maybe not understand. How I can connect ''HTL / Push pull-24 volt encoder'' to...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC 5/05 processor and I am trying to reference an output from a High speed counter card to be used elsewhere in the PLC. The output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom