Open the project in cimplicity

jcp

Friends
I have the version 4.01 when i open the project a popup window opens project create in newer version can not open in it.
how i know that the project made in which version? and can i upgrade the version without autherization code?
Best regards

Cimplicity version 4.01 is at least ten years old. You will probably find that there are not too many existing projects that you can open with it.

Your best opportunity for the current version as well as for training is your local representative who sells the product.

To identify the version used to create a particular project, open the project's .gef file with notepad. The first line of the file will be "[Version Info]" The next line will identify the version and the build number. For example, "Version=7 0 9039" means version 7.0, Build 9039.

And before you ask, no, you can't simply change that line in the .gef file and expect version 4.01 to open a project created with a newer version.