No outputs working

alhughes

Hi I have downloaded a small program to an existing plc5/05, while online the inputs can be seen to be working but the outputs both external and internal are not going true??
Any suggestions
Alan

Hi I have downloaded a small program to an existing plc5/05, while online the inputs can be seen to be working but the outputs both external and internal are not going true??
Any suggestions
Alan

I know it seems obvious, but is the PLC in RUN Mode? There are other things that can cause problems, but usually just with I/O Cards. If you can't resolve it, post your RSP File (Zip it first), and we can poke around and sort it out for you.

Stu....

Thanks for the answers, the sub routine for that section had been deleted, put the rung back in and all good.

Cheers

Alan