Omron CP1H-X Pulse outputs not working with online simulator

chriswiseman

Hello, I am trying to use the pulse outputs to control an external servo or stepper drive that accepts pulse and direction inputs from the PLC high speed outputs. I don't have the physical hardware yet so I am experimenting with the ladder logic programming using Omron CX-Programmer 9.61 with online simulator. The CPU is an Omron CP1H-X. I have changed the PLC settings for Output 0 to use normally open Limit Switches. Actually, I also tried NC limits as well. As you can see from the program attached, Axis 0 is not moving nor is the error bit set.

Perhaps the SPED function does not work with CX-Programmer online simulation? Has anyone had any success with this? If so, please let me know.

Ladder.PNG