HELP with OMRON CP1H absolute pulse output

kerong

Hello all,

I'm using a Omron CP1H-XA40DT-D programmed with CX-Programmer V9.3.

I have programmed the Plc to move a camera on two axis on top of trays of pieces (disposed on rows and columns). I am able to move along the rows and take pictures of every piece at a fast pace, i also can read the results sent from camera and store the position of bad pieces.

However I'm having problem with outputting pulses in the following ways:

- When moving from Origin to first piece of tray, I have to send the camera on the Y axis first (port 1 pulse + direction method, absolute positioning) and once it's on position issue the comand for X axis (port 0, same method).

- When moving from the end of one row to the beginning of the next one I also have to output pulses on Port 1 first and when done output pulses on port 2.

- If camera is called to return to origin i will also need to send Port 1 first the Port 2

-I am using puls + acc to output pulses.

On the other hand, I have a function block to control the camera manually; and using sped instruction in relative pulse output I have no problem on outputting pulses on both ports at the same time. Neither do I have a problem when defining the origin, both pulse outputs move at the same time looking for the origin.

I would apreciate any insight on how to solve this have been stuck with it for quite a while now, thanks a lot!

The function block was created by myself it basically contains a Sped instruction and Ini instruction for both pulse outputs. If i press button A X will move to left, if i press button B x will move to right, when i release either of them or i press both at same time ini stops pulse output.

I attach a file and you can have a look at it if you want.

Thanks a lot!

The program I use is made line by line by me, if this works it will be wonderful! Had I known before I would have saved a lot of time and headache! Thanks again!

I don't have V9.3 here so I cannot open it.
But I'm not sure if you can use the pulse output functions on both outputs at the same time...