CLX analog output module

antoine

Hi all,

I cannot find any analog output module for ControlLogix that can output a negative current: -20 mA --> +20 mA ???

Did I miss something ???

Antoine

No, you haven't missed anything - there isn't one.

You could get +/- 10mA from a voltage output card (minimum load = 1 kOhm).

Better still, use a +/- 10V output and drive a suitable signal conditioner/isolator - someone will jump in and give names and recommendations

phoenix contact makes a really nice configurable conditioner. I have used it several times and it will do almost anything with dip switch changes. I don't remember the price, but I think it was around $350.

Similar Topics

I don't have a lot of experience with Studio5000, years with SLC's and PLC5's and started on PLC2's. My present new project is a 1756-L73 using...
Replies
Views
I'm having a brain **** today. I have a 1794-IE8 in slot 01 of a flex rack. Set for 1/4 rack. RIO module added. No yellow triangles. However...
Replies
Views
I know there have been a couple different posts on this subject but I was still unable to get the final information needed. In my facility we...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know what the maximum number of analog I/O is for a L63 Control Logix processor. I thought I heard somewhere that there was a...
Replies
Views
Controller: 1756-L84E v.35 Prosoft MVI56E-MNETC for ModbusTCP/IP I'm having an issue with some of my write commands. The write command that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom