Detector connections on controller

info_req

I have connected several Gas detetctors on different Lab locations. I have three controllers and 30 detetctors connected with them.
I have to find out that which detetctor is connected on which controller and its channel. How I can short/ open circuit the detector so it controller should beep. Is there any way not to disconnect the detetctor and detetctor shoul show its position on the controller.???

It might help us help you if you tell us the make and model number of the gas detector you have. And if you have it a link to it's manual.

And how it interfaces with the PLC. ( discrete or analog)

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello all- I have a unique challenge using a customers Direct logic 06 PLC. This customer has a DC motor operating at 10 RPM which is turning a...
Replies
Views
This is not a PLC question, but maybe one of you have seen a product like I am looking for. I have a portable pneumatic misting system that is...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , We had a Mettler Toledo Safeline Metal Detector acting unstable last week . We brought Mettler Toledo in to look at it ...
Replies
Views
Currently my company has a MT metal detector model V4 that has been down for the better part of a month. The metal detector is giving a F06-5 IO...
Replies
Views
Hi All Does anyone know what is a root cause of such an error? How to avoid it?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom