S7 200 and td100c alarm problem

rigicon

Greetings:oops:
I have a S7 224 and a td 100C connected programmed the user screens and 4 alarms. I generate an alarm but the screen shows no alarms .
I have done this before using a TD200 and it works so I made sure the alarm generation is correct.
On the td 200 you can scroll through the alarms to see what could be generated.
On the td100c no alarms exist to scroll yet in the data and the wizard the alarms are there.
S7 version MicroWin 4.0.7.10
Yes I know I should be using s71200 but hey these PLC's were cheap and are adequate.
Any suggestions much appreciated.o_O

td100.JPG Td100_1.JPG

Last edited:
o_OSomeone must have alarms working with a S7 200 and a TD100c.
Please Help - bugging me now - Here is my program the timers can be programmed etc why don't the alarms work?