Pv Plus 700 Upside down

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi guys I have a PV 700 plus the issue is that half of the screen is upside down and the other half is ok. anyone had this issue before? Can this be fixed. I can't get the CAT number now as I'm away from the plant.

We had one (PV1000+) where the whole screen was inverted. One of our resourceful techs figured out how to "lie" to the touch calibration and mounted it upside down so we could use it for two days like that while we awaited a spare. It looked fine except for the upside down Allen Bradley logo, but we swapped it as soon as we got a replacement delivered. Ours had gotten wet, but drying it out didn't fix it, so we sent it out for repair.

Lucky you the whole screen was inverted in my case half is inverted and the other half is good.

Actually the Pv screen is ok I just went to check it out and the problem seems to be with the cursor. The cursor runs the opposite way from where the operator wants to go to give an example if I place my finger on the center of the HMI the cursor is under the finger but if I move left the cursor goes right if I move up the cursor moves down.

I also wanted to ask how to calibrate the HMI I checked in the configuration options but I can’t see anything that would point to calibration. Any Help Please!

This was an issue with calibration I finaly found it under Input devices. Calibrated the touch screen and good as new.