Enclosure Help

mvaughan

Lifetime Supporting Member
I work in the food industry and we are currently going to be adding two computers(desktop style)to the floor which is a wash down area. We are in need of water resistant computer enclosures probably something in the IP64 area. Any help would be great. 🤞🏻

Thanks!!

Matt

You need to find out what your plant / state / federal food safety requirements are.

I know of a local plant that requires everything to be stainless steel 316 dure to the washdown requirements with water/ chemicals.

then you can begin your search for parts.

regards,
james

Similar Topics

I have about 60 electrical enclosures (8" x 10" x 6") that I want to get replacement doors for. I have been looking through online catalogs but I...
Replies
Views
I need to quote a NEMA 4 enclosure, Motor Controls for a 20HP conveyor feeder. My problem is this needs a safety cable switch as well. So what...
Replies
Views
I need an enclosure for wifi access points that will be outdoors. The antennas will mount outside the box but everything else inside. Standard...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question and would like a few opinions if possible. 5x 480 outlets control 5 machine. I want to run them through a contactor...
Replies
Views
Looking over the technical data for a PowerFlex 755 & noticed they specify a minimum enclosure volume for their drives: (1)When using a circuit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom