need help in programming

bekkai

Well,
Let me introduce myself, I am new in ladder programming and I want to program simple analog input. In Input I connected potentiometer, and in output I connected 24V lamp, so that if I vary the potentiometer, the light of the lamp will vary. Well I used the module TSXAEZ 801 for the input module and TSXASZ 401 for the output module.

Well,
Let me introduce myself, I am new in ladder programming and I want to program simple analog input. In Input I connected potentiometer, and in output I connected 24V lamp, so that if I vary the potentiometer, the light of the lamp will vary. Well I used the module TSXAEZ 801 for the input module and TSXASZ 401 for the output module.

OK, so that's what you are trying to do and the system you are using, but what exactly are you having trouble with?

In fact I don't know and I want to learn how to program analog input and how to monitor analog output, for discrete I don't have any problems. Many thanks.

I do not know if your plc has a 24 vdc analog output, normally ther are 10 VDC. I would use a move instruction from analog input to the analog output. No experience with your PLC.

please anybody can give me a hint

I want to program analog input , in other words if I connect a

potentiometer in the PLC input, and I control the lamp at the

output, if I increase the potentiometer, the light will incease

in intensity, I am interested in ladder programming

The 801 is a 8 point +-10v or 0-10V input module the 401 is a 4 point +-10volt output module. Do you have the required programming software and cables? Do you know how to connect the pot and lamp to the modules. do you have a programming manual? You say you want to learn to program plcs I suggest you read the manuals first.

I think this is not so much a programming problem, as it is an engineering problem, specifically dealing with impedence.
A light bulb may not glow too very brightly with 4ma to 20ma.
EVEN IF you had 35 volts (open circuit) and could drive 20 ma, it would only develop 0.7 watts, at full intensity.
And, the 'light' from an incandescent bulb is not proportional to the voltage, at all.