Need Help with Programming

If you don't want to go mad you need to consider one conveyor as a master and the second as a slave. You let one conveyor run freely and then measure the gaps on it upstream and try to insert packages from the second into them. Your layout is **** for this because the slave conveyor needs to ability to both meter packages onto the master and accumulate.

The alternative is to try an synchronise the two conveyors to each other and this is not even remotely a simple project and would require even more hardware.

Thankyoy for all the replies. Im sure once i get my head round it that it all slots into place with one of them light bulb moments.

I am sorry if i have come across rude or insulting. Love this site and the people on it. Will keep updates over next few weeks im sure i will have more questions.