Speed monitor

Jezz

Hi All,
I've got a little project and I need to monitor the speed of a belt, doesn’t need to be super accurate, dose any one know of a cheap tacho that will give me a 0 to 10 V out put?

Thanks

Last edited:
The cheap and chearfull way is an inductive prox switch and a bolt or bolts on the end of the tail roller shaft.
You can measure the length of belt per rev of drum and a bit of math in the plc will give you what you want.

Similar Topics

Im very new to programmin,but i was wanting to try and set up a program that could monitor the speed of a roller. Would it be possible to use the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an AB Powerflex 755T VFD that died. After replacing the drive the safe speed monitor option module doesn't seem to be communicating...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I am going to be re-working 2 portable machines. I am going to have one main panel with a CompactLogix and 3 PowerFlex...
Replies
Views
I need to make a program which used an ADC (I have to define a custom function in this particular PLC, a Trilogi MD model) that is connected to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom