1734-vhc speed monitor

Tsmith1823

Im very new to programmin,but i was wanting to try and set up a program that could monitor the speed of a roller. Would it be possible to use the 1734-vhc module with a prox to calculate the rate of the roller off of a hex bolt mounted to the shaft

Last edited:
Yes, you can do this fairly easily in the HSC module. Set it up for frequency instead of counts. Then scale the frequency to whatever speed units you need.

Similar Topics

Looking at installing point io, with a 1734-AENTR communications adapter and ten 1734-IT2L modules. In IAB it installs a 1734-EP24DC after every...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use the 4-20 mA signals from a device whose user manual says that it outputs "isolated 4-20 mA". I only have spare PLC inputs in a...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is my first time working with a 1734-IE2C analog module. I am tasked with wiring the flow meter into the analog card and the OEM is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom