Siemens TD200 Alarm Display

danmottram

Im using a TD200 with a S7-200 PLC.

I have configured the alarms, and i have set it to default to operator/user screens not alarms at the request of the customer. However is there a way to make the alarm screen appear when there is an active alarm? or is there a way to configure one of the buttons to take you to alarms instead of using the ESC key and navigating the menu?

Hi!
There are three ways to display alarms:
1. Configured alarms: Notice that each alarm has a dedicated (wizard generated) control bit. Use those bits to display alarm.
2. Do not configure alarms, write alarm messages in normal screens. So in case of alarm, just display a proper screen by changing VB byte which control the screen displayed.
3. Put a s string on one screen. Make some predefined alarms strings. In case of alarm copy (using indirect addressing) desired string to a string displayed on the screen.

Best regards!