Red Lion multiple cycle time and count help

KEwing

Hello all, I'm new to the plc world here. Most of my experience is from CNC machines and some Motoman NX100 programming. I am currently working on a project with a Red Lion G308 using crimson 2.0. I am working on displaying cycle times and quantity of multiple parts ran on a robotic laser cutting cell. I have very little experience with the crimson software. I catch on quick if I have sample programs to look at. I need help with capturing cycle times and quantities ran. Any help would be great. Thanks.o_O

Trying to do everything within the HMI. Looking at examples, I may need to do this using C++ programming which I'm very weak in.

A good understanding of C++ is a big help. To help your C++ you may want to get a How TO book and start with the excersises. I took this route and it helped alot. Also the guys at Red Lion respond to this site so posting questions here will get their attention.

Use your nx100 to do you times.
Start tracking when you start a routine and stop when you are finished.