fx3u and data reg

chris198002

hi hope you guys can help i have an fx 3u and i want to move every time i get a pulse off an encoder 8 data registers eg d0 to d8 into d9 to d17 and so on after every pulse upto say d170 to d177 then forget them but always moving them along in banks of 8 from d0 is there any easy way you can think to do it in iec developer kind regards chris

Similar Topics

Hi there everyone. I’m looking for some guidance as a PLC newbie. I have been tasked with reading the kWh data from a set of 20 panel mounted...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I have done some testing on a Mitsubishi FX3U and have a problem. What is the maximum allowed String lenth in the GX Devloper IEC...
Replies
Views
I'm a beginner in the automation field and I've set up an automation system connecting several devices (datalogger, radio, etc.) via Modbus RS485...
Replies
Views
Hi All, want to ask. I have PLC a programme to control the valve. The existing programme is to control valve A (Y22), and I want to change to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom