FTView Studio 6.0 under Windows 7 64 bit

nightline

Guys, does anyone know how to run FTView Sudio 6.0 under Windows 7 64 bit?
Rockwell says: use VWware, but this is not allowed by our IT man. I've tried it with Virtual PC but get an error message, and it stops intalling.

So, anyone a good idea?

6.0 is not supported in 64-bit O/S. It isn't supported specifically because it doesn't work. Version 6.1 due later this year will add 64-bit support.

Any IT person worth their salt understands the importance of VMware. That is the route you need to pursue.

OG

disable integration features

to complete the installation for FTView 6.0 in a virtual pc
minimize the virtual pc window,
Tools -> Disable integration features, then sign back in and the installation will complete.
... however, FTView still crashes if you try to run