RSView32 Crashing

Oceansoul

Well not RSV32 itself but RSVLogin.exe.
RSV32 is version 7.5 (i think)

My problem is, ive had to reload windows, RSV32 and reloaded on my project. But when i try to log in within my project, the login handler RSVLogin.exe always crashes. Doesnt have an explination just comes up with the defult winXp "Send, Dont Send" then the project crashes.

I guess it would really. AB VersaView 1700p (dont have exact number on me), Win XP Pro (not sure on service pack. The install was from an AB VersaView Restore CD), RSV32 v7.5, 1784-PCIC(S), ControlNet talking to Dual Redundant Logix5000 via 1756-CNBR.

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Hello! As of now, my life is in shambles :bonkhead:. For some reason, RSview32 Ver 7.50.00 freezes every time I try to write a value to a tag via...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for some advice regarding a RSview32 project which has a visual basic pop up for recipe selection. The history is that the...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I'm having trouble assigning a tag to an activex label on a Multipage Tab. I can assign the tag to an active x label on a normal display...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom