PV+ noob

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I am looking as about 10 servo installs that need a small HMI. The existing systems use the HMI as the database.
Can I use a PV+ as a database to store all the feed lenght, velocity, speeed,etc? These will be stand alone installs (not on a plant network)

They will do recipe's if thats whay you mean?

How may recipe's will it be? Is there a plc? If less than 20 i prefer to do it in the plc myself. If more than 20 then the hmi package.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I work in a field where our plc and hmi are constantly being powered fully off and on daily before being sent out. I am new to the world of plc...
Replies
Views
Please laugh… but can I take 24volts from an IO module and wire it straight into its own input card to simulate an input….?
Replies
Views
I need to be able to open a customer's FT View project and make any changes if necessary. Which one do I need??? :hmmm: I don't want to have...
Replies
Views
Hello all, i will start off by saying i know nothing about load cells, i want a converter/amplifier to output a 4/20mA signal from a load cell...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I don't have a ton of experience with PLCs yet, so I appreciate any feedback I can get. What I am doing is using an Omega FMA1816A mass...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom