Online inquiry about Siemens prices in different countries.

JesperMP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi all.

I have just learned that Siemens list prices for PLC parts are generally 8% higher in denmark than in germany.
This yanks the wrong strings by me.
At least in the EU, there should be no price differentiation over differing countries. Shipping cost cannot be an argument since we pay for that seperately.

I am sure that there are others that are interested in shedding the light on this.

So, can you please post here the list price in your country of a 315-2PN/DP CPU (type no 6ES7315-2EH14-0AB0). I picked this CPU because we use it and because it is quite typical for many applications.

Germany: 1.869 €.
Denmark: 2.000 € (actually 15100 DKK).

THANKS !

Hi Jesper,
In the UK from Parmley Graham (our Siemens supplier) they are £1,764 list price (although we get 20% off that).

At the time of going to press £1,764 is equivalent to 2,076 Euro.

Hope that helps. (interesting topic...)

;-)

In Canada EVERYTHING is approx 30% higher than the States, even though the dollars are at nearly par and have been for some time.o_O

We beat you, Jesper!
icon8.gif

NOK 17.000
€ 2200

Kalle

Well but you norsk's have oil money ;)

1682,10€ was listed in latest quote with that CPU in it. It did not state any discount but im still not sure if it has one applied (was not my project). [FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Well but you norsk's have oil money ;)

1682,10€ was listed in latest quote with that CPU in it. It did not state any discount but im still not sure if it has one applied (was not my project). [FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Forgot to clarify, 0% vat price.

Thanks to those who have responded so far.

I am only interested in the list prices. Discounts do not interest me, and maybe you should keep those to yourselves.
And of course the list prices are without VAT.

I should mention that the listprice I have is the one quoted on Siemens own online mall.
This means that Siemens themselves "sense" where you are from, and adjust the list prices accordingly.